Saturday, February 20, 2010

First Post

Welcome to our blog! Hopefully, I will keep up with this as much as I can. I will do my best. ;) Well, I guess I'll write about our day. Adrean & I were home all day today while daddy was at drill. We watched some movies together. We watched Pocahontas or "Popohontas" (according to Adrean), Monsters Inc., & Not Easily Broken. We love spending time together. He's sucha mama's boy! <3

As soon as his dad got home, they did their little ritual: Adrean hears Richy, so he runs & "hides" & then, Richy & I act like Adrean has disappeared. He likes for you to look for him, so then Richy will go look for him, but then, Adrean won't even give you a chance, LOL! He'll jump out at you before you have enough time to "search" for him. haha. They wrestled on the floor for a bit, which Adrean LOVES. Wait, scratch that out, Adrean AND Richy both love! :) Then, Adrean started to ask Richy for some pizza. So, he told him he'd get him some.

Today is Richy's friend's birthday party, but I decided not to go. I figured I could stay home & work on some stuff for school. So, we went & picked up some pizza for Adrean & I, then, we took daddy to his friend's house for the BBQ.

So, that is basically what our day has consisted of. :)
Not a very interesting posting, but ohhh well. haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment