Monday, February 11, 2013

Fun Things To Share

WOW! So, today I hit the 3rd trimester mark! I am 7 months preggy... Can't believe in just 3 short months, I get to meet this little guy growing inside me. SO EXCITING!

Today, as I was sitting in the car waiting to pick up Adrean, I was watching the kids go outside & get their backpacks off their hooks by their classrooms & I thought to myself, HOLY MOLY! Where in the world do they get all this energy from?! They're in school all day & by the time their day is over, they're still full of lots of energy.. Pass some of that on to me, please. :) I love picking up Adrean from school. I feel fortunate to be able to be there for him in the mornings to help him get ready & send him off to start his day & to be there waiting for him when he gets out at the end of the day. Seeing all those little kids being little fireballs of energy & being excited to see whoever it is picking them up & anxious to share their day with them, (my child included) really brings a smile to my face. I know it won't be like this forever so I treasure these moments while I can. :) Especially having him yell across the playground as his class is walking out, "HI MOMMY!!" waving & all happy to see me! Makes me feel so good.

After I picked Adrean up, I decided to pick something up for dinner. He has been wanting pizza & wings, so, we went with Pizza Hut. I placed the order on my phone so that way by the time we got there, we wouldn't have to wait so long & he thought that was amazing! LOL! The little things kiddos appreciate. ;) We got home, washed our hands & started eating & we had a pretty interesting, funny & sweet conversation. Adrean randomly told me, (which he has been doing this a lot) that he was so happy to have me as a mommy & that I am the best mommy. Then, he proceeds to tell me how thankful he is for everything he has. He told me he's thankful for having the best mommy & daddy, thankful for the clothes we buy him, for having a house, for having 2 cars, for having clean drinking water. I was like, WOW! He told me, "Mommy, can you believe some places have to drink dirty water? We are so lucky we have good water." Then, he says, "I wonder what they are doing in India?" [sooo random, I know.] Next he tells me, "Ewww. I wonder how Santa does it, how does he drink the different kinds of milk from all over the world? It must be really gross." Haha. I have no idea where my child comes up with all these things. I finally ask him, "What makes me the best mommy?" He says. "You put me in a good school, you bought me pizza, you buy me clothes, you're just the greatest! You do everything for me... How can I ever thank you?" Ahhhh, melted my heart hearing those sweet words from him? I hope that our relationship can always be this way & that he never grows distant from me. I love being his mommy so much & can't even begin to imagine what it is going to be like being the mother of 2 precious little boys! I feel so blessed..

So, I am ending this post with some pics!

Last Trimester!

 2.5.13 After Chuck E. Cheese [27 w & 1 d]

 2.10.13 On break at work!

 2.1.13 A sweet picture of Adrean reading to his baby brother! 


No comments:

Post a Comment