Saturday, January 29, 2011

So far, so good.

These last couple of weeks have been flying by. I am only hoping it will stay this way & that Adrean & I make the best of this time. I am so grateful that I am able to communicate with Richy through phone calls, skype, texting, & facebook on a daily basis. That's what's making this so much easier. :) I love the technology we have these days!!

Something I forgot to blog about... Almost 2 weeks ago, a really good friend of ours left to Georgia to switch his MOS & go through AIT again. We've only been hanging around Johnny for a few months, yet we have gotten so close to him. He has got to be one of the closest friends Richy & I have now & Adrean just LOVES him! He is awesome! He went with me to Reno for Richy's deployment ceremony so he could drive because I have never drove more than an hour on a road trip plus, the trip back would've been pretty tough if I was driving by myself. I can't forget to mention that our stay in Reno was 4 days & when we got back, he only had a week left to spend with his family & friends. Richy & I appreciated him taking the time to do that for us, it was really, really nice of him! We miss you & love you Johnny! Can't wait til we see you again!




No comments:

Post a Comment