Wednesday, January 12, 2011

It's been a busy last few weeks...

Well, once again I took a looong break from blogging. I always have good intentions to post & update on EVERYTHING going on in our lives but I always end up saying "I'll get to it later." PLUS I was taking FULL advantage of having family here from out of town for the holidays & also making the best of the time Richy, Adrean, & I had left together before he left for deployment.

The holidays were amazing! I'm so thankful to have such a wonderful family & feel so blessed that they were able to come see us, especially Richy before he left.

After Christmas, we went to Disneyland & it was so awesome! My step dad has been wanting to take Adrean for quite some time now but we never took him up on his offer due to the fact Richy was never able to go because he would always be tied down with work or something. So, I never wanted to go without him obviously. We are really grateful my step dad did this for us because we were in need of a family vacay before Richy left! Adrean had the best time ever & can't wait to go back. Maybe sometime this year, I'll be able to take him again. 

I have a lot more to update about but I'm really disappointed because I can't find the thing to connect my camera to the computer so I can upload ALL MY NEW PICTURES! So, once I get my pics uploaded, I will get into full details on my posts about everything that's been going on lately, because its so much better to have a visual to go along with what you're reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment