Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Tomorrow Is My Birthday!


Well, tomorrow I will be turning 22! Wow! I can't believe it, lol. At first I didn't even really care to make any plans but I have some amazing family & friends that insisted PLUS so many of my friends have been harassing me about what I was gonna do, so why not at least have a dinner? I'm honestly pretty bummed when I think of celebrating my birthday this year because of a few things. Last year had to be THE BEST birthday ever. My birthday dinner & birthday party were soooo fun! Everything was pretty much prefect, it couldn't have been better. Well, this year I will be missing some of those wonderful things or I mean people that made my birthday so amazing last year. For my 21st birthday, I had my husband with me & I also had Cookie celebrating with me as well. For some reason, while I'm typing this, I am fighting holding the tears back. It's actually very crazy to have been with someone & things are perfectly fine, & then in an instance they are taken away. I just have no motivation to celebrate, & I don't mean it as in I'm not thankful for God blessing me with another year of life, its just that I know that no other birthdays can compare to my 21st. It was so special. <3 Richy will be missing my birthday this year, as well as next year. :( What a HUGE bummer. Well, I don't want to complain. I have too many things in my life to be thankful/grateful for but I just wish so badly that my husband could be here & that Cookie could still be here, well & alive, but I know that's not going to be. :'(

So, I am going to make the best of my birthday this year & be thankful for my many blessings such as: good health, having an amazing husband & son, my wonderful, loving, & supportive family & friends, having a wonderful, forgiving, & loving God that is always with me.

Pictures From My 21st Birthday ♥ [dinner & party]


Cookie took this picture of us.

With the girls.
Cookie, Kell, Me, Olga, Mailie, & Lilly

& another..
[i wish the mamas woulda took one with our babyboys.]

Isabelle.

With Cookie at my party.
I miss you babygirl.

My two loves.

Trying to take a pic with Cookie & Mailie. ;)

Cookie & Rayna.

Cookie & Mailie.

One last pic.
Rest in Peace Priscilla Castillo-Lujan. ♥
5.22.92 - 2.28.10

We Miss You & Love You So Much!
Forever In Our Hearts....
XOXO 








No comments:

Post a Comment