Sunday, December 5, 2010

Back to blogging! Yayyy!

Well, I've took a looong break, a VERY LONG BREAK! (almost 10 months, woahh.) But I'm back & ready to UPDATE! :) Lots has happened in these past several months! Lets see, no need to take it back TOO far, because those who know me, know everything that has been going on in our lives up until this point.

-So, first of all my husband will be deploying very soon which is THE MAIN REASON I decided I better get on this, besides the fact that I would love to update about our lives & be able to come back & look at this in the future.

-As of right now, Richy is away for some training to prepare for deployment. Thank goodness he will be back just in time for Christmas! We are excited for him to get back home & be with us for the holidays! Also, we will have family coming in from Utah & Arkansas!! :) We can hardly wait! <3
*Some AWESOME NEWS: Richy was promoted on the day he left for training & is now SGT. Portillo!! I'm sooo proud & happy for him! He has been looking forward to that for quite awhile! He totally deserves it!

-On 12.2, I took Adrean to The Orleans to see Yo Gabba Gabba thanks to sweet Kassie! <3 He looooves Yo Gabba Gabba & really enjoyed the show!! In a future post, I will add pics & maybe video from that night. (once I upload everything from my camera, lol.)

Guess that's all I have for right now BUT I will definitely be back for LOTS MORE!! :)
HAPPY HOLIDAYS & GOD BLESS!

No comments:

Post a Comment