Tuesday, December 14, 2010

A Few Pics From My Phone

Here's a pic of Richy & one of his battles @ training in California.



A couple of pics of Adrean when he falls asleep. He looks so precious. <3






Adrean @ his dentist appt. [he refused to take those gloves off. Lol. His dentist Dr. Gary thought it was cute. He said, "Well he is ready for that winter weather, isn't he?"]






Here's one of our Christmas projects. I still need to finish sewing it but he LOVES it! His exact words were, "I don't know what to say mommy, I just love it." :) he's so sweet. <3



Here are those erasers from Dollar Tree that I was talking about.



*This one's a little random but here's a pic from before Richy left when he was packing. Woahh, army stuff EVERYWHERE! Oh, & one of our good friends Johnny helping him with some stuff. [he's in the army too.] he's such a good friend. He came by for a bit the night before richy left. :) we love him.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment